Chandrayaan-3 is India’s third lunar exploration mission under the Chandrayaan program. It consists of a lander named Vikram and a rover named Pragyan similar to Chandrayaan-2, but does not have an orbiter. Its propulsion module behaves like a communication relay satellite. The propulsion module carries the lander and rover configuration until the spacecraft is in a 100 km lunar orbit.
Table of Contents
Here are three sets of 10 lines on Chandrayaan-3
1)Chandrayaan-3 was launched on 14 July 2023 at 2:35 pm IST 1.
2) The lander and rover are expected to land near the lunar south pole region on 23 August 2023 1.
3) The mission is a stepping stone towards ISRO’s future interplanetary missions 1.
4) The launch mass of Chandrayaan-3 is 3900 kg 1.
5) The mission duration is 12 days (elapsed) 1.
6) The lander module (Vikram) weighs 1752 kg including Rover (Pragyan) of 26 kg 1.
7) The propulsion module has a power of 758 W 1.
8) The lander module has a power of 738W, WS with Bias Rover: 50W 1.
9) The spacecraft is in a 100 km lunar orbit 1.
10) The European Space Tracking (ESTRACK) operated by European Space Agency (ESA) will support the mission according to a contract 1.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.