Mithali Raj is a famous Indian cricketer and the captain of Indian women’s national cricket team. She holds many records to her credit in women’s cricket category. I am giving below two distinctly written sets of 10 Lines on Mithali Raj for your information.
10 Lines on Mithali Raj – Set 1
1) Mithali Raj is the former captain of Indian women’s national cricket team.
2) She is the highest scorer of runs in international cricket in women’s category.
3) She is the only woman cricketer to score over 6000 runs in one-day international matches.
4) Mithali Raj was born on 3rd December 1982 at Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
5) She also holds the distinction of scoring seven consecutive 50s in ODIs.
6) Mithali Raj also holds the record of scoring the most number of half-centuries in women’s one-day international category.
7) Mithali Raj announced her retirement in September 2019 from T20 to focus on ODIs.
8) Mithali Raj debuted in a test match against England on 14th January 2002.
9) Her last test was against South Africa on 16th November 2014.
10) Mithali Raj has been awarded Arjuna Award and Padma Shri in 2003 and 2015 respectively.
1) Mithali Raj was born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan but hails from a Tamil family.
2) Her father Dorai Raj was an airman in the Indian Air Force.
3) Mithali Raj started playing cricket at the age of 10.
5) Just at the age of 14 she was in the list of players for the 1997 Women’s Cricket World Cup but wasn’t selected.
6) Her composer at the crease and brisk performance are her greatest strengths.
7) Mithali Raj had scored 91 out of 104 deliveries in a World Cup match against New Zealand.
8) She has also received Youth Sports Icon of Excellence awards.
9) Mithali Raj also had the honors of being named in BBC women 100 list.
10) Mithali Raj lives with her family in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Other Popular Topics-