10 Lines on Zoo
The zoo is a facility where animals are kept for the purpose of promoting tourism and research. Every child loves to visit the zoo and watch the animals moving freely. I am giving below three distinct sets of 10 Lines on Zoo for the children and students. The sets will not only help them understand the purpose of the zoo but also its advantages.
10 Lines on Zoo – Set 1
1) Zoo is a facility where animals, birds, and other species are kept.
2) A zoo is built over a large piece of land.
3) An ideal zoo campus has a green campus.
4) The zoo has separate enclosure for different creatures.
5) Every animal is provided enclosure as per its natural habitat and behavior.
6) A tiger enclosure contains green grass and bamboo trees because tigers love them.
7) A big zoo also houses big animals like hippos and elephants.
8) Its great fun to watch otters coming out and diving back in the water.
9) Zoo is a place to learn about animals and know their behavior.
10) Zoo makes humans more sensible towards the animals and their needs.
1) Children learn many interesting facts about animals, birds, from a zoo visit.
2) A zoo provides livelihood to many families through tourism industry.
3) Zoo helps scientists to observe the animals and take conservation steps.
4) Zoos are the safe grounds for endangered species.
5) Zoo serves useful propose in breeding of animals.
6) Zoo also generates good amount of revenue for the government.
7) Zoo is looked after by trained staff employed by the government.
8) A zoo has ample security arrangements for the animals as well as for the visitors.
9) Zoo is like a home of the animals away from their homes.
10) Generally the zoo authorities charge no fee for children below the age of ten or on school trips.
1) We should not make noise in a zoo as it might disturb the animals.
2) The National Zoological Garden of Africa is the largest zoo in the world.
3) Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park in Tirupati is the largest zoo in India.
4) Every animal enclosure in the zoo is well protected with rods and wires.
5) A good zoo also has other entertainment and fun areas as well.
6) A zoo also has a dedicated team of well trained veterinary doctors.
7) The security persons of a zoo are trained to deal with any eventuality.
8) We should never try to feed the animals with our food.
9) Observe the animals without making any noise and without irritating them.
10) Zoo helps to study animals, birds for conservation and breeding.